I was faced, recently, with the question: What are my goals for my blogging adventure? Ugh. Goals, to me, belong in soccer or football. I’m just kidding, but, making a list of goals has always been difficult for me. Let me tell you why.
I am the type of person who runs from goals, most of the time, simply because I’m afraid I won’t make them. Yup, it’s that simple. I give myself a deadline or a list of things I want to accomplish and I do the opposite. And that is due to fear. The old fear of failure. So I guess that when I make those goals I just jump right past them and into the finish line……. of failure.
This day, February 2nd, 2015, I will tell you some of my blogging goals and then they will be out there in the wild blue web-os-sphere for all to see.
- I want to be heard. I want to say such profound words that ears will open and hearts will change
- I want to increase traffic to my blog
- I want to increase the like button activity and more nice comments (nice ones, please)
- I want more like-minded blogging friends and buddies and followers
- I want to make money blogging
I want another trip to Hawaii
That sounds awful to me. Sounds selfish but it is what I want.
Dear readers, there you have it. My goals and I hope you help me achieve them or whittle the list down or even change it some to be more realistic. In other words, give me your kind advice. I am a creative person and take criticism seriously and will probably cry. 😉 And I’m a grandmother………