I decided to post ten sounds that I absolutely love.
* the sound of ocean waves crashing
* the sound of an owl in the middle of a quiet night – hoot
* the giggles of grandchildren
* the sound of rain on the awnings outside my window
* the sound of food simmering on the stove
* the sound of music (not the movie – just music)
* the sound of leaves rustling in the breeze
* the sound of horse hooves on the pavement
* the sound of fog ( to me there is a sound accompanying the fog )
* and my favorite of all time – The Sound of Silence – to me the sound of silence is when a lovely snow is falling and you step outside and just stand there and listen – it’s a “kind of hush” – a sound of silence.
What are some of your favorite sounds?